Pupper's back

Posted
Rating:
#266 (In Topic #63)
Standard member
bp19905 is in the usergroup ‘Newbie’
Greetings! My name's Andreas, I am a romanian labrador retriever,  study engineering and quite often get myself shrunk to the size of an ant. Watch your step and try to not miss!

Thought I should make a thread, reintroduce myself, explain some things.
I've been here before, both in the forum and the MUCK. About four years ago, my peers found out that I was a furry and they took it about as well as you'd expect in eastern Europe. Lots of nasty stuff happened, like beatings, threats, sleepless nights, etc… Not fun to think about, don't want to get into the details.
I've been poking around here and there on various sites once I got my hands on a smartphone, though only now do I feel safe enough to get properly active.
So that's my story. I apologize in advance for bad formatting, late replies and typos: pads are big, screen is small.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Kemui52 is in the usergroup ‘Old timer’
Welcome back to the site! lt might undergo another migration soon…or it might not for awhile, it's hard to say. Regardless, welcome back and enjoy your stay. l'm sorry to hear what's happened to you, but l'm glad to see you here now!

And, despite what my point rank may imply, l'm still technically new here. lt's no use trying to figure out if you know me!
Online now: Yes Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Standard member

Kemui52 said

Welcome back to the site!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Sergei is in the usergroup ‘Regular’
Welcome! I'm still fairly new to this website so you probably haven't seen me around. Really sucks to hear those past events… I'm glad it's over though.
I'm just your average size-shifting cheese wedge. I try to be active for most of the time around here. ^.v.^
Feel free to stick around! Under my foot, that is.

Posted
Rating:
Standard member

Sergei said

Feel free to stick around! Under my foot, that is.

I certainly will! Maybe that scratched out part, too.  n.n

Posted
Rating:
Site director
Dinosorceror is in the usergroup ‘Administrators’
Yeah, I honestly can't say whether I want to bother trying to figure out how to make this one work, or switch over to something else.  I'll probably poke at it during the X-Mass break.  And welcome back, puppytoes!

Posted
Rating:
Standard member

Dinosorceror said

And welcome back, puppytoes!

Happy to be back! I'll make sure to not miss you while walking around!
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.