*Staggers in covered in dirt*

Posted
Rating:
Item has a rating of 5
#275 (In Topic #65)
Standard member
RipRoarRex is in the usergroup ‘Newbie’

Hey! HEEEY!! I'M NOT DEAD!!!

Take down the posters, I'm still alive! I just lost my keys.

:lol:

Hi folks, it's me. RipRoarRex. In case anyone noticed, I basically vanished from the fandom for about a year or so. Joblessness, family issues, a bit of depression here, a bit of anxiety there, general lack of any artistic mojo, and a bit of disenchantment with the fandom as a whole. Happy f***ing days.

O_o

But anyway, I'm back! Did I miss anything??

Heh! In all seriousness, if anyone's interested and wants to know more, I've written at length about what's been going on with me in my latest journal entry over on FurAffinity. But I'm embarking on something of a comeback now, complete with a conveyor belt - if a slightly slow, squeaky one - of new artwork on the go.

Planning to upload some bits here in due course, though I'm waiting on a bit of assistance from a certain Dinosorceror first. I decided to make a massively unreasonable request of him and ask if I could update my old website. Apparently it's an unprecedented step and one that caused something of a technical meltdown in the weesaur's brain. But I'll try and stomp some sense back into him again soon.

:sharkstomp:

Oh, and in case anyone's not seen my updates on FA, Dino managed to persuade me to get a Twitter account. So if any of you Domers are there and want to follow my various twitterings, feel free to give me a follow! @RipRoarRex

Hopefully more to come from me very soon, folks. Good to see you again!

RRRex
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Sergei is in the usergroup ‘Regular’
Hello and glad to see you back! I've been lurking on the forums for a very long time (anxiety related), so I couldn't say hi.  I'm sorry to hear what's happened over the past year, but I'm glad you recovered.

I'm a big fan of your artworks (and your huge scaly paws), so I can't wait to see more drawings!  :)

See you around on the forums!

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Kemui52 is in the usergroup ‘Old timer’
Ah, l saw you around here before and was wondering what happened to you. I really liked your work back in the day, and l even shared around that Relaxing 2017 image a few months after it came out. l'm glad to see you're feeling better, and l hope you can click with the fandom again!

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
RipRoarRex is in the usergroup ‘Newbie’

Sergei said

Hello and glad to see you back! I've been lurking on the forums for a very long time (anxiety related), so I couldn't say hi.  I'm sorry to hear what's happened over the past year, but I'm glad you recovered.

I'm a big fan of your artworks (and your huge scaly paws), so I can't wait to see more drawings!  :)

See you around on the forums!
Thanks, and nice to meet you! Hopefully I'll be poking my nose in from time to time.

Kemui52 said

Ah, l saw you around here before and was wondering what happened to you. I really liked your work back in the day, and l even shared around that Relaxing 2017 image a few months after it came out. l'm glad to see you're feeling better, and l hope you can click with the fandom again!
Thank you! It's been nice to hang around the fandom again, although I can't guarantee how long it'll last.

I have actually just uploaded some new work here, though apparently my post needs to be 'validated'. (Like I'm some bloody untrustworthy stranger. Harrumph…)

:|

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Kemui52 is in the usergroup ‘Old timer’

RipRoarRex said

I have actually just uploaded some new work here, though apparently my post needs to be 'validated'. (Like I'm some bloody untrustworthy stranger. Harrumph…)

:|

Validated? That doesn't sound familiar…though, it has been a year. May l ask, where are you trying to upload? l know not everything is set up right on this site…

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
rathdakrogan is in the usergroup ‘Regular’
Welcome back mate!!! Havent seen you in forever on here, may not remember me but used to run around as blackredragoness wrote a bunch of storys before the lavadomefive makeover! Glad to see youre back and doing well!! Hope things will continue to improve for you mate!

-Live long and pawsper!!-
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.