Wargreymon Housemates (vol. 2)

Posted
Rating:
Item has a rating of 5
#42 (In Topic #14)
Standard member
diablo_the_rex is in the usergroup ‘Regular’

Kael finds Jon alone and doesn't play nice

I turned to close the bathroom door but it swung shut before me. Kael was standing in the corner of the room, head stooped low against the ceiling. I leapt backwards, yelping in thoroughly justified shock.
    "Jesus! What are you doing?"
    He locked the door and smirked down at me, fangs protruding beneath the jagged jawline of his helmet. "Figured we could have a private session. I know you've got the hots for me."
    I gulped. Balthor was downstairs, semi-comatose after his heavy night out. My trust for Kael was minimal at the best of times, but alone without my housemate to temper his ferocity, it was nonexistent.
    "Look, this really isn't the time," I said, doing a predictably poor job of sounding authoritive before the blackwargreymon. "Or the place," I added, glancing around the small bathroom, as if a second, previously-unnoticed door would somehow reveal itself.
    "It's the perfect place. Strip off and lie down."
    The rug slid out from under me as he scuffed it backwards and I hit the floor, cursing loudly.
    "He can't hear you," Kael chuckled, stepping forward as I scrambled back away from him. "Trust me, he'll be out for the whole night."
    A huge wargreymon foot thumped down alongside my head, freezing me with its startling presence. It was bare, I noted - he had already removed his leg armour, which could mean only one thing. I held up my hands in desperate appeal, cowering in the shadow of his vast black body as light glittered off the chrome armour that adorned it here and there. "Please," I said. "Don't do this. It's late, I'm exhausted, I can't possibly have anything worth taking tonight."
    "We'll see about that."
    "Wait until the morning. You and Bal can drain me together."
    "Clothes off, fleshy. One more 'but' and I start stomping."
    "I haven't even said-"
    The breath exploded out of me as his great black foot clubbed down on my chest. A firm stomp of warning, but nothing like the bone-crushing he could deliver if he wanted to. I gasped, winded nonetheless. Sraining to regain my breath, I began tugging feebly at my shirt, managing finally to pull it off over my head. Kael stood over me, stern and uncompromising as I removed my remaining clothes until I lay before him in nothing but my underwear.
    He sneered as he looked down at me, looming against the pale ceiling like a draconian god while I lay between his huge clawed feet, half his size and a miserable fraction of his strength. "You realise how pathetic you look?" He folded his arms across his armoured chest.
    I nodded meekly, feeling my body begin to betray me already. Kael was stunningly good looking, including above the ankles.
    Casually he lifted a foot and pushed it between my legs, causing me to convulse as his warm, smooth arch pressed down against my cock through the fabric of my underpants. It throbbed, instantly betraying the commands my brain screamed at it, and I saw him smirk in triumph.
    "That's what I figured. You've got nothing."
    Hot tears of frustration prickled at the corners of my eyes as he began firmly rocking his broad, supple sole against my sensitive flesh, effortlessly kneading me into a state of heightened arousal. My underpants swelled painfully, the thin layer of cotton between my cock and his sole flesh doing absolutely nothing to mute the teasing sensations.
    "Are you even trying to resist?" Kael growled, head tilted to one side as he watched my half-protesting squirms with gleeful disdain. "You like being a cheap date for a digimon foot?"
    "Please," I gasped, tyring to push his firm black toes away. "Stop it." He responded with a heavy squeeze of pressure and I groaned, helpless to quell the warm wave of arousal it sent through me. "Oh god…"
    "Shut up," he said, and slid his foot back to slowly grind the ball between my legs. "You don't get to talk. Miserable little flesh bag. Just lie there and cum."
    I strained, shaking my head in desperate protest as the sensation quickly began to overwhelm me. I grabbed around his broad ankle and tried to stop its smooth twisting, but he was far too strong. With a last startled gasp I felt my defenses collapsing, caught a glimpse of his victorious smile high above.
    "Too easy," he said, and I shuddered in defeat as warmth and moisture spread out through the fabric of my underpants. It was a rough, brutal orgasm that almost hurt for its intensity, and I squirmed as it coarsed through my body, singing through my dilated veins while that great black foot rested upon me, firm and triumphant.
    "Now then," he said, lifting it to hover over my face. I turned my head away, but he just caught it under the side of his foot and rolled it back upright, giving a disdainful snort as he eased the warm, black flesh of his sole over my face. "Let's see what you've got."
    The familiar lurching sensation bubbled up inside my stomach as he deployed an energy drain attack with well-practised ease. I squirmed in instinctive self-preservation, hands gripping around the sides of his great black foot, trying fruitlessly to lift it, to pull my head out from under its smothering sole. He didn't even bother to press down harder, just let it rest on me, firm and immovable while I expended myself fruitlessly beneath it.
    Despite my best efforts to resist the drain, I felt it spreading slowly outwards, gradually encompassing my core. Concentration slowed its growth, but as always, the terrifying, oppressive presence of Kael's enormous digimon foot made it impossible to focus on anything except self preservation. If ever I did manage to halt the expansion of his singularity, he would just give my face a firm, terrifying squeeze and my concentration would be shattered.
    Under the merciless barrage I quickly began to weaken, limbs seeming to grow heavy as my body fought for the energy to move them. It wasn't just a struggle between our two bodies, his overwhelmingly superior, but also between our minds - the mind of a human, fearful, weak-willed and inexperienced against Kael's smooth, military control. I had no chance and we both knew it.
    "That's it," I heard him growl from behind that muffling sole as my struggling gave out altogether, arms flopping limply to the bathroom floor, where they lay motionless except for the occasional twitch. He drained my unresisting body for a few long seconds, warm black arch pressed humblingly over my tear-streaked features while my energy flowed into him. It was an intensely humiliating thing to endure, but I could do nothing except lie there and wait while he drained me, breathing shakily against the firm, dark sole flesh that encompassed my world.
    When the initial upwelling stopped, he finally uncovered my face and stepped back to smirk down at me, creamy-eyed and satisfied. "Not bad," he growled, leaning back to squeeze a handful of soap from the bottle by the washbasin. As I watched, he lifted his leg and began wiping it against his sole, smooth and thorough while I heaved my head from side to side in protest.
    "Don't," I slurred. "No more…" I lapsed into breathless silence, exhausted by the effort of speaking.
    Far above me, his cruel smirk said it all. Once he had slathered the bottom of his foot, he lowered it over me and carefully pulled down my underpants. I gave a squirm of protest, twitching weakly from side to side, but the digimon only bore his fangs and slowly, deliberately swallowed up my erect cock under his glistening sole, toes splaying in derisive, flaunting victory.
    A convulsion juddered through me at the touch. It was phenomenally intense and I thought for one ghastly moment that I would cum again right there and then. Somehow though, I managed to curb the urge, suppressing it with a hurculean effort as that warm black sole conformed intimately over my hypersensitive shaft and pressed it down against the heaving flesh of my abdomen.
    "Seriously?" Kael sneered, feeling the helpless rigidity of my cock under the ball of his foot. "It's been, like, ten minutes and you're already aching for these feet again?"
    I shook my head, chest heaving as I struggled for control. "Please," I gurgled. "I don't have any more…"
    A snort. "If you can still talk, you've got more." He began stroking my aching member under that huge blackwargreymon foot and I collapsed into shuddering bliss, body instantly going limp under the sensuous motions. That warm, slick sole just rolled right over my defenses, overwhelming me with its smooth, easy sliding. I saw his clawed toes splaying slowly, deeply provocative as they rubbed back and forth over my abdomen. The great black foot straddled my helpless cock, trapping it in the valley of that broad, supple ball and working it with firm, smooth strokes until it throbbed urgently.
    I threw every last scrap of my remaining energy into resisting, but the onslaught was too much for me and before long I was cumming again under that smooth black sole. I groaned, weak squirms of painful bliss contorting my body until his foot returned to my face, squeezing me still as he began a second drain.
    "Pitiful," I heard him say, his deep voice muffled by the great, heavy foot engulfing my head. "No body should be this easy to hijack. You're just a soft, fleshy embarassment."
    Anger flared briefly as I felt the drain spread out through my unresisting body, but by now I was far too weak to respond, not that anything I could say would have stopped him.
    "Mmmmm," he began to growl, clearly enjoying the flow of energy. I wondered what it felt like.
    Time passed - whether seconds, minutes or hours, I couldn't tell in my exhausted state. Only when that warm black sole finally pulled up from my face did I realise that I was teetering on the edge of unconsciousness. My vision had faded almost to nothing - even in the bright light of the bathroom everything looked dull and blurred, as if thr room was filled with fog. Behind that hovering foot I could just make out Kael's face, mellow and relaxed as the wargreymon rode out the energy high.
    "Put your tongue out," he said.
    One of the effects of the energy drain was suggestibility. At this late point, I literally didn't have the mental strength to disobey. My sagging jaw opened a little and I felt cool air against my tongue as it protruded sluggishly from the safe confines of my mouth.
    Kael's satisfied face vanished behind the looming monstrosity of his foot as he carefully settled his heel on my sensitive oral flesh and began slowly dragging backwards. A limp convulsion juddered its way through me as my tongue slid intimately up the length of his broad, smooth arch and over the strong expanse of his ball, before making its way into the cavity under his toes and finally over the soft sole of one of them. I saw his face briefly between those big dark toes, a broad smile spread across it as he watched contentedly from high above.
    The huge foot lifted and he pressed his heel back on my tongue for a second enforced lick, slowly running the warm expanse of that great black sole against the little scrap of wet, abused flesh hanging from my open mouth. There was no holding on any more; halfway through the third rub, my eyes rolled back and moisture dribbled from my limp cock to trickle down the side of my bare hips.
    "Weak," he rumbled, and carefully settled the ball of his foot back over my face with a final flaunting toe splay. It lingered there for a moment, warm and heavy, then he absorbed the last of my energy a few slow, lazy rubs. I huffed out a despairing breath against the smooth black sole flesh, but it just kept sliding over my slickened features, cruel and thorough as it ruthlessly drew out the last ebbs from my limp body. Kael's growl of pleasure and the quiet, slick sound of rubbing continued long after I lost consciouness.
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
ultimatechimera is in the usergroup ‘Newbie’
I already commented on one of these but I can't help myself, these stories are such an absolute treat. From the all the descriptive feelings and actions to the sensual dominant mood, to Kael and Bal's skillful use of their feet, Kael especially. Poor guy barely lasts a handful of minutes when those giant feet focus down his special spot and I don't blame him~

Posted
Rating:
Site director
Dinosorceror is in the usergroup ‘Administrators’
Yeah, wow…I really need to check my own website more often!  :)
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.