Friend's Question: Why is Vore Appealing?

Posted
Rating:
#155 (In Topic #42)
Standard member
Kemui52 is in the usergroup ‘Old timer’

Elaborate on why vore is sexy!

A friend of mine and a friend of his are curious about the reasons for someone enjoying vore as a sexual fetish. Indeed, at first glance, the only relation it can appear to have is to a kiss gone wrong/right. But, being the unique individuals we are, there could be many more reasons to sexually enjoy vore! Or, that could be it. Who knows? That's why we're asking! At present, I only know about myself…so l, too, would like to hear why you can find vore so appealing!

To start, l'll say why l'm into it. Um… Well, this goes a bit deep into it, or whatever, but l get off on the testosterone from seeing a dominant predator having power over their prey. Though, that really explains why l like everything l'm into… The only other way l could explain it would be describing my ideal vore scene, and that's just describing the act.

So, anyway, yeah. How would you put your interest in vore into words?
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Item has a rating of 5
Standard member
Sergei is in the usergroup ‘Regular’
I think it's more for the maw play for me, actually. I enjoy being vored down, the wet flesh squeezing me towards the stomach. But the thing that really turns me on about it the macro's tongue slithering and squishing me inside their maw. Thinking about how this warm wet muscle covers me deeply into saliva really turns me on.. And I'd enjoy it even more with exotic colors. Glowing neon-like colors really turn me on for some reason. Doesn't mean I don't like the more natural colors, but being covered in glowing saliva of a macro is a big plus for me. I don't really enjoy the digestion part of it though, I'd rather stay alive inside that stomach.. Else I'd have to squeeze myself out of the rear exit.

I'd ultimately see myself more as a pawslut than a snack, although I love both!

Posted
Rating:
Item has a rating of 5
Standard member
rathdakrogan is in the usergroup ‘Regular’
For me its the being at the mercy of someone or something else… (was going to go into a huge in depth thingy but in the end that sentence is my whole reasoning)
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.