new member -- future artist!

Posted
Rating:
#150 (In Topic #40)
Standard member
bugs_bunny is in the usergroup ‘Newbie’
Greetins all you people out dere!

Dis here is Bugs Bunny.  Famous rabbit n movie star, a professional artist, and erumm also privately a big fan of feet and stomp and smooshing!  ^^

I dont know if any of you happen to know me, I have a gallery under my name on Deviant Art and also a Youtube channel.  Ive come ta dis place here at LD5 for various reasons, biggest one being dat dis place seems ta be a very special group of stomp artists with a very unique twist on da content.  also one of da oldest of them all too!

Ive seen other places where they share macro and such art but dis one is different from the rest and dats de kinda ting dat suits me the best.  Having seen da videos made by Diablo Rex really perked me ears up.

I myself am an artist too.  And Ive been granted by Dino dat my own art, mostly centered around me, would make a good diverse additon to LD5 and its artists.  And for dat im very happy about!  And I really also needed a good place to be able to share some of my more mature content drawins I could never post ta me public on Deviant Art.  Ive gotta movie star famous reputation afterall! ehehehe

So someday soon ill be sharing some of my own feet and crush art,  I hope ta have a gallery right here on LD5!
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Sergei is in the usergroup ‘Regular’
Hey! Welcome to the group, Bugs. It's good to have you here!

Secretly, I've always been a big..erm, tiny fan of your big furry feet. I can't wait to see your artwork! ^^

I hope you'll have fun around here. If you spot a tiny ball of fur, that's probably me. Feel free to step on me as you please :)

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Kemui52 is in the usergroup ‘Old timer’
Uh oh! Some gallery competition! Hopefully, this will result in the head honcho taking a break from his TV burglaries to flesh out the new gallery system.

But anyway, welcome! I agree, this place and its people have a nice atmosphere about them. While l can't say l'm into most of the mature stuff, l still look forward to seeing what you can do.

Posted
Rating:
Site director
Dinosorceror is in the usergroup ‘Administrators’
Crap, does this mean I actually have to set up the gallery now?  :) :slipper:

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Kemui52 is in the usergroup ‘Old timer’

Dinosorceror said

Yes! The current setup confused poor Rathdakrogan!

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
bugs_bunny is in the usergroup ‘Newbie’

Dinosorceror said

Mmmmmm…. could be!

Dat would be much appreciated
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.