A Tiny Introduction

Posted
Rating:
#97 (In Topic #30)
Standard member
Sergei is in the usergroup ‘Regular’

Merp!

Greetings, furry and scaly people out there. I'm Sergei, a pretty tiny sergal being, my total height being only a few cm to 1mm tall. It can feel pretty small at some times, but on the other hand, I like hanging around with the bigger folks. As tiny as I am though, I occasionaly enjoy growing myself to a far more bigger size, up to the point where entire cities could be crushed by taking just one step.. Heh heh. I enjoy both sides, be it macro or micro.

I kind of always wanted to join this site ever since I found out about giant scaly paws, macro furries and the like. As the tiny (or sometimes big) sergal I am, I love being stepped on and playing around with the feet of the far bigger folks around here (Although gory things ain't really my thing… Sorry!)..Especially scalies like dragons and dinosaurs. I kind of never really had the courage to join until this day though, so I'm still pretty shy. x_x

Anyhoo, if you see a tiny furball on your sole, that means you've probably stepped on me. If you see a gigantic black shadow hanging above your city however, you'd better get out of there, because that could probably be one of my sergal toes descending after I toyed around with a growth ray. :>

I'll see you guys around! -Sergei

Last edit: by Sergei

Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Kemui52 is in the usergroup ‘Old timer’
Oh! Welcome to the site! The place may seem empty from time to time, but that just means there's less to be shy of.  I hope you can enjoy your stay…and share all of the best places to find dangerously large sergals!

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
I can agree on that, but to be honest, I'd rather stick around in an inactive-ish forum than a really active one with over 1.000 members or so anyway. For me, it's less exhausting to keep up with everything. I'm already starting to feel more comfortable around here actually!
And where to find them? Say if I were to grew myself.. Then they could be towering right above your city… Hee hee hee. ;>

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Kemui52 is in the usergroup ‘Old timer’
Eep! The first sergal l meet is toying with the idea of looming over me? Pluck a feather of mine, l must still be dreaming!

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Oh? I feel honored to be the first one! loooooms ^v^

It's been only a few days and I'm already feeling at home here.

Posted
Rating:
Site director
Dinosorceror is in the usergroup ‘Administrators’
Nice to have you here!  You're the first sergal I've ever met, actually.

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Pleased to meet you as well, Dino! Seems like sergals aren't common around these parts then.. But I'm glad I could be (one of) the first. ^v^
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.