Everyone's Favourite Automotives?

Posted
Rating:
#120 (In Topic #33)
Standard member
Kemui52 is in the usergroup ‘Old timer’
I'm curious about what kind of cars people around here are into. I, personally, love the PT Cruiser. Something about its shape just sends my heart aflutter! Though, l hear a lot of distaste for it, which is a shame.
On a different side of things, I can't help but give honourable mention to the ultra class haul trucks for showing how a car can easily be flattened…!

For whatever reason you like, what vehicles do you like?

Apparently, l'm eager to sweet talk everyone's choices…!

Last edit: by Kemui52

Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Item has a rating of 5
Standard member
Sergei is in the usergroup ‘Regular’
Oh! Hm, I'm not really into cars myself.. But I do fancy the Chevrolet Chevelle SS. For me it's the shape as well. I think they look beautiful! This one in particular. I'm admiring those colors… (I NEED it…!) car.jpg
I'm pretty sure we got big lizards for flattening cars though. Nevertheless, those trucks deserve to be mentioned once in a while as well!

As for other vehicles… I can't wait until flying cars get around. That's probably still going to take a while to happen, though.

Posted
Rating:
Item has a rating of 5
Site director
Dinosorceror is in the usergroup ‘Administrators’
For me, it's the new model of Dodge Challenger.  I've never really wanted a particular car before, and it's only that one model I think is cool.  But I don't have one.   I have lots of tiny toys and models of them, though.  :)

Posted
Rating:
Standard member

Sergei said

Oh! Hm, I'm not really into cars myself.. But I do fancy the Chevrolet Chevelle SS. For me it's the shape as well. I think they look beautiful! This one in particular. I'm admiring those colors… (I NEED it…!)
Ah, that's a great variation—such well-placed geometry! And, the brilliant, yet slim accent really compliments it well. The camera shot's real nice, too.

Sergei said

I'm pretty sure we got big lizards for flattening cars though. Nevertheless, those trucks deserve to be mentioned once in a while as well!
l'd say they don't get mentioned enough…but BeamNG mods have given them a lot more of the spotlight.

Sergei said

As for other vehicles… I can't wait until flying cars get around. That's probably still going to take a while to happen, though.
lf/When that happens, l hope they still keep their tires. l'll be a sad bird if they only get landing legs.  :(

Dinosorceror said

For me, it's the new model of Dodge Challenger.  I've never really wanted a particular car before, and it's only that one model I think is cool.  But I don't have one.   I have lots of tiny toys and models of them, though.  :)
I sure took notice when I first came across the newest Challenger. A remarkable combination of boxiness and curviness. And, assuming I have the right image, the concavity surrounding its grill is a nice touch.

It's definitely a joy when you find your "particular car." I remember the day I first caught a glimpse of a PT Cruiser, I immediately whipped my head around, wondering what beautiful thing just drove by. … Oh, wait, I don't remember the day after all. Well, I do remember keeping an eye out for it and finally catching its name on the side.
I really should get a model car, myself…

Posted
Rating:
Item has a rating of 5
Standard member
Tangent is in the usergroup ‘Regular’
Alright, this is my sort of thread :p (sorry for necroing it)

My 'particular car' as it were seems to be the second-generation style of Z28. I had one with a four-speed and loved it, but now I'm looking at getting a six-speed C4 Corvette. They're cheap now and poised to go up in value, so I don't see why I can't treat myself and get a bit of an investment at the same time :)

Posted
Rating:
Standard member

Tangent said

Alright, this is my sort of thread :p (sorry for necroing it)

My 'particular car' as it were seems to be the second-generation style of Z28. I had one with a four-speed and loved it, but now I'm looking at getting a six-speed C4 Corvette. They're cheap now and poised to go up in value, so I don't see why I can't treat myself and get a bit of an investment at the same time :)
Z28? I'm a lowly know-nothing, so I ask, is that the one with the thin grill and deeper headlight tunnel things or the big grill and generally smoother bonnet? Either way, it's a very good-looking car with a shape that's tugging on some old nostalgia feelings. The C4 looks turbo-hot, but l think l, personally, would have to choose the Z28 because it looks like it's more fun to… …uh, ride.

Posted
Rating:
Item has a rating of 5
Standard member
Donamer is in the usergroup ‘Regular’
Chevrolet Cavalier between 1989-1993

Posted
Rating:
Standard member

Donamer said

Quite a handsome one. That type of car tends to make me yearn for a warm hug the most.

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
Tangent is in the usergroup ‘Regular’

Kemui52 said

…thin grill and deeper headlight tunnel things..

I think that would be the one. The 1st generation ones are way too valuable and pricy for me nowadays.

Donamer said

I actually looked at one of those last week. Very shabby, but fundamentally still a solid car.

And my corvette hunt goes poorly also -_-
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.