Dinosaucers Comic (official)

Posted
Rating:
Item has a rating of 5
#375 (In Topic #90)
Standard member
nomadthefolf is in the usergroup ‘Newbie’
Amazon.com: Dinosaucers Vol. 1: Reptilon (9781941302996): Uslan, Michael, Pepoy, Andrew, Saltares, Javier: Books

This is old news but in case someone missed it, Michael Uslan had a new Dinosaucers comic made.  Its an official comic made by Lion Forge.  It is a reboot of the original show.  I thought it was ok, but was hoping it would have been more like the original.  Worth the read though, and I would watch if it was made into a series. 
Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Site director
Yakitate is in the usergroup ‘Administrators’
Kind of neat that this series is actually getting a reboot.  Normally I would share this with Dino to make sure he saw it, but instead I will file this one away as a future gift idea.

I take it the theme is a bit more serious in tone?

Posted
Rating:
Standard member
nomadthefolf is in the usergroup ‘Newbie’
Yes they tried to make it darker, the character designs are different too.  I was hoping they would have just continued the original storyline, it was sort of my mental escapism watching the original because it wasn't really dark.  But I can see where he is coming from by making it dark.  I still enjoyed reading it.  Not sure if they are going to make the next volume or not or how successful it was.  It was good to see it back after all these years though.  In any shape or form.
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.