Workout Partners

News: Workout Partners

Sergei is in the usergroup ‘Regular’

• Posted 15th March 2018, 11:37 pm
  • By

A tiny sergal goes to the gym!
(click Read More for the full story.)

Today was the day. This morning, I was greeted by an echoing howling noise.. It was the dragon yawning. The big guy finally woke up. I snuck my head outside his sock. He was already dressing up for his daily gym exercise. Being still barefooted, he padded off to his kitchen to make breakfast. If I only were underneath those…

Hm… Yes… This will help with our comparison between socks and slippers. But, an hour of being slammed around inside a hot, sweaty sock/shoe? We hope it was worth it.

Come to think of it, we've always been curious as to how you "micros" keep your guts and skeletal structure intact during these situations. However you do it, it seems rather reliable.

Last edit: by Kemui52

Reinforced bone structure! Poured in some chemicals in them, now even the toughest of materials can't break them. Falling off a cliff? Perhaps a few minor bruises. A macro crushes me? No sweat. It took me a while to find the perfect formula though. One time my bones ended up being turned into rubber, ended up bouncing around in the dragon's room. Good thing he wasn't home. Of course there are some micros that enjoy getting crushed and slaughtered into a red pile of guts, but I'm not too much a fan of that as a micro. (Emphasis on "as a micro".. I like it when I'm the macro!)

And of course, it was definitely worth it! I'm always admiring those huge paws of his, as well as his footwear. For me, it was a great experience inside that shoe/sock.

Can't say socks are better than slippers though. Both are nice!
Ah, l see. lt was exhausting, but oh-so exhilarating.
T'was a fun read!

Oops. Forgot to use "Reply." l'm on my game, tonight.

Last edit: by Kemui52

Mmm, that's a nice experience!  :)  And you teased size stacking, *melts*
I'm glad you like it! I'll make a few more stories soon, perhaps a little bit more sexual instead of me lapping away at the dragon's feet as if I were his little slave. ;)
(That is, if I'm allowed to post some detailed smut, of course.)

And I do like a little sizeplay myself.~

Considering blog posts show up on the front page, l'd make sure l utilize the preview function thingy you did for your first two. That way, the "smut" isn't visible right on the front page, yeah?
Ah, of course! That could be a a good solution. :)

I'm slowly starting to get the hang of this site!
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.
Control functions: